We just celebrated Jonah's first birthday last week and he had a great time! I'll try to post one of the videos that we took later today.
You have to start a google account to see the videos, but that's easy and free and takes less than 2 minutes. If you don't wish to be included on future posts, please let me know! I promise not to bombard you with stuff!
Just a side note, I'm not sure how many of you are aware of this, but Jonah is having surgery on his right eye next Wednesday (hopefully, unless he gets sick before then). He has a blocked tear duct, and it hasn't fixed itself, as they sometimes do by the time the child is 1 yr old. It's nothing serious, but he does have to be put under anesthesia, so he doesn't move. I'm sure it'll probably be worse (stress-wise) for Nick and I than it is for Jonah. At least he's little and he won't remember any of it! Anyway, think of us next week and we'll let everyone know how it goes.
Hopefully this will work! I'll send some pictures and videos later tonight.

No comments:
Post a Comment