There was some doubt, but his surgery is going to go ahead as planned on Wednesday. We're going to Burlington, VT to stay the night tomorrow night and have to be at the hospital at 6:30 on Wednesday morning. Hopefully everything will go as planned. We will let you all know how it goes! Prayers are appreciated, for both Jonah and Nick and I. I'm worried, but I'm sure everything will be fine.
Monday, February 23, 2009
Surgery On Wednesday
Here are some photos from Jonah's birthday two weeks ago. He's taking swimming lessons right now, so the first one is at the pool in his wet suit. He got a swing and a bike helmet for his birthday.
There was some doubt, but his surgery is going to go ahead as planned on Wednesday. We're going to Burlington, VT to stay the night tomorrow night and have to be at the hospital at 6:30 on Wednesday morning. Hopefully everything will go as planned. We will let you all know how it goes! Prayers are appreciated, for both Jonah and Nick and I. I'm worried, but I'm sure everything will be fine.

There was some doubt, but his surgery is going to go ahead as planned on Wednesday. We're going to Burlington, VT to stay the night tomorrow night and have to be at the hospital at 6:30 on Wednesday morning. Hopefully everything will go as planned. We will let you all know how it goes! Prayers are appreciated, for both Jonah and Nick and I. I'm worried, but I'm sure everything will be fine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment